We have been providing quality tree services for Brisbane (primarily northern suburbs) for over twelve years. We are a family owned and operated company and we take pride in every aspect of the job.
We have worked hard to position Tim the Tree-Man as a reputable team of highly qualified Arborists in an unregulated industry. We hold memberships with Arboriculture Australia and the Queensland Aboricultural Association.
Our plant and machinery is late model and is well maintained. Our equipment and staff are also well looked after.
We service residential homeowners, Body Corporates, Real Estate Agencies, Commercial Property Owners, Developers and Educational Institutions.
We enjoy team activities and occasionally participate in charity events.
About the Role
- Provide maintenance and labouring support to our team, supervised by the Site Supervisor
- Truck driving with contribution to tree management including pruning, chipping and clean up
- Mechanical aptitude/experience in maintaining vehicles would be an advantage
- Operating and maintaining tools and equipment
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Contributing to team planning, problem-solving, and to our positive culture
- MR Licence – clean driving record
- OHS General Induction for Construction (White Card)
- Police Check and Blue Card (Working with Children Check is necessary for some job sites)
- Minimum of Certificate III in Arboriculture or equivalent preferred
- First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential
- Wood Chipper/chainsaw experience
- Recent experience working in this industry
Your daily tasks and duties will include but will not be limited to
- Pre start checks of vehicles and machinery
- Driving to and from job sites, mulch delivery
- Chipper operations, general labour
- If you tick all the boxes above and are not afraid of hard work, or sweat, then we want to hear from you!
- Please DO NOT apply unless you are a competent and experienced Truck Driver. This is an essential part of the job. (We do not mow lawns or weed gardens. This skill set is not required in our line of work).
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jan on 0412 738 038, during standard business hours, if you consider this role a good fit for your skill set, experience, personality, and goals for the future.