Experienced Arborist required to join our team. The applicant must be reliable, well-mannered and have the ability to work in a team environment. To maintain our current company culture, it is important to us that you contribute a positive personality, display a strong work ethic, and are reliable, show maturity and the ability to work both independently and as part of our established team.
We have been providing quality tree services for Brisbane (primarily northern suburbs) for over ten years. We are a family owned and operated company and we take pride in every aspect of the job.
We have worked hard to position Tim the Tree-Man as a reputable, as a team of highly qualified Arborist in an unregulated industry. We hold memberships with the Queensland Aboricultural Association and Arboriculture Australia.
We service residential homeowners, Body Corporates, Real Estate Agencies, Commercial Property Owners, Developers and Educational Institutions.
We enjoy team activities and occasionally participate in charity events.
About the Role
- Tree management including removal, pruning and maintenance
- Mechanical aptitude/experience in maintaining vehicles would be an advantage
- Operating and maintaining tools and equipment
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Contributing to team planning, problem-solving, and to our positive culture
- Minimum of Certificate III in Horticulture (Arboriculture)
- MR Licence preferred
- Rigging experience essential
- Current drivers licence and own transport
- OHS General Induction for Construction (White Card)
- First Aid Certificate desirable but not essential
- Police Check and Blue Card preferred (Working with Children Check is necessary for some jobsites)
- Wood Chipper experience
- Recent experience working in this industry
Your daily tasks and duties will include but will not be limited to
- Pre start checks of vehicles and machinery
- Felling and pruning trees, chipper operations, general labour
- If you tick all the boxes above and are not afraid of hard work, or sweat, then we want to hear from you!
- Please DO NOT apply unless you are an experienced groundie with some climbing experience, and hold a Certificate III in Arboriculture or related qualification. These are essential parts of the job. (We do not mow lawns or weed gardens. This skill set is not required in our line of work).
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jan on 0412 738 038, during standard business hours, if you consider this role a good fit for your skill set, experience, personality, and goals for the future.
What our staff say about working at Tim the Tree-Man
“Working for Tim The Tree Man is a refreshing change, it feels great to work for genuine and kind people.” – Eduard N-L
“Wonderful team to work in, wonderful people to work with, I would go back anytime. I’d still be climbing for Tim if I hadn’t moved to CQ.” – John W